How to Join ISCET
ISCET, the International Society of Certified Electronics
Technicians, is the only association of technicians devoted to furthering
professionalism in servicing and improving the status of electronics
Who belongs to ISCET? ISCET members are from all
areas of electronics and include technicians,officers, managers, instructors, writers, editors and publishers.
You are eligible for a voting membership if you are an electronics or appliance
technician who has passed a Journeyman level exam. (Most Journeyman level exams also require the Associate CET certificate.)
You are eligible for a non-voting membership if you are interested in electronics, want to promote its future, and desire to work toward at least one of the following:
- pass the ISCET Associate-Level CET
- pass the ESA-1 or ESA-2 exam
- pass the ETA Basic Electronics Associate - AST
- pass the CEA Electronics exam
- pass the CAT or NASTeC exam
- pass the A+ exam
- passed the FCC exam (includes GROL, HAM, GMDSS)
- be an IT-certified professional in the computer industry
- hold an associate or higher degree in electronics
- be an instructor who is either certified or licensed to teach electronics
What does ISCET offer its members? There is great
personal satisfaction in belonging to a society of better-than-average
professionals. There is also pride in supporting projects
that improve conditions within, and elevate the status of, the electronics
profession as well as boosting the image of the technician.
- All ISCET members in good standing will receive a 10% discount on all purchases from the Online Store at the ISCET Web Store, except on dues and exams.
- ISCET vouchers will be sent to each member renewing in the amount of $20 for 1-year membership and $40 for 2-year membership. Instructions for use of vouchers are on the website in our Online Store.
- Membership certificate suitable for framing
- Membership wallet card
One-year ISCET membership: $70
Two-year ISCET membership: $125
One-year ISCET Retired membership: $35 (no voucher)
One-year ISCET Student membership: $35 (must be enrolled in an electronics course in an accredited school)
One-year Student Chapter membership: $25 (must be an active member of an ISCET Student Chapter)
Lifetime ISCET Memberships are available to all Journeyman CET holders. These memberships are good for the life of the certificate. The fee is $425. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800/946-0201.
One-year ISCET Membership for Sponsor Members, non-voting with full privileges. If you have a desire to take your organization to new pastures of cooperation with a non-profit organization that is actively helping to bring Electronics back to the front where schools will once again develop electronics technicians, and be sure tha the Technicians of Tomorrow are what is needed in industry ... then look into this opportunity. $750 membership fee for one year. Call 800-946-0201 ext. 118 for further information and details of how your involvement can mean the difference in electronics education and certification.
here to join ISCET now using Visa/MasterCard
via our secure online store.
here to join ISCET using a check, money order
or Visa/MasterCard via postal mail.
If you have
questions regarding membership in ISCET, or wish to contact us, click